Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the event negation amount - does that correspond to the charge you're seeing?

Post event exist, but I am talking about EDITing the post. Why when even user edit his own post there are charge? The post is not deleted and characters amount not less than before editing.

Can you please check the Post event to see if the Negation amount matches the charge you're noticing when they edit the post?

Then that's the reason :)

When people edit posts, they get charged for the old amount, and then the new amount is re-applied. This is in case you have a "per word" modifier. This is completely normal behaviour :)

You wrote "This is in case you have a "per word" modifier" and if not there is "When enabled, the number of words in a text will be used for the size multipliers, otherwise it will be the number of characters." - and I have character modifier - no word count. So this is not the case "per word" or am I miss something?

Per word OR character (depending on what you set).

This apply-negate-reapply chain happens whenever you edit a post, in case the word/character count changes.

Future updates may hide this chain process due to the confusion you and others have experienced - though the math should total up correctly as it is now.

Ok now I get it. So if apply is $1 and negate is $1 and no word/character multiplier - no changes when editing the post? Am I right?

Hello, I'm back again with new question.

I have Post Amount 0.1 and Post Negation Amount 0.3

When user posts he gets 0.1, when he edits post he charged 0.3

What If I want this: If moderator deletes post - user is charged, but when user edits this post himself - hi is not charged. How set this up?

That cannot be done, sorry :(

Since the OP question has been resolved, I'll close this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back