Bug Avatar being displayed incorrectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trekkan

Customer
This is a similar issue as happening on the Arcade mod as well. Here's a link to the person specifically having the issue.

Just For Fun Gaming

Same thing, but worse (larger image) happens on the arcade. I've tried with the default skin and the same issue happens.

Specifically, what pages is the issue happening on? The activity stream is obviously unrelated to any DBTech mod, as it doesn't modify the stream at all.

Whoops, yeah you're right. I read activity and thought it was vbActivity, mostly because this is happening on vbArcade as well as I mentioned, so I thought the two were related. You can close this, I need to open a ticket in vbArcade, I just can't give an example there as it's only while logged into the users account it happens. But there is a screenshot sent to DBTech on my website.

FYI, I got this fixed. The perms on the thumbs subfolder were not set correctly. When rebuilding them, vB doesn't give you a warning as it will if the primary folder has bad perms. So I thought it was working. Anyway, changed to 777 and things work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back