Status
Not open for further replies.

vividwarrior

Hello!

In Downloads II, when a member upload a file OR link to any file, he is asked to enter the name of Author of that file. That member (uploader/linker) is marked as Uploader while Author of the file is shown what actual Author name was entered.

May be I am wrong but It seems vBDownloads stats the file uploader/linker as the Author of the file. I was testing both of them and ONLY this thing is stopping me to use vBDownloads. Would you be please so kind to change this in the coming update of vBDownloads?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello!

In Downloads II, when a member upload a file OR link to any file, he is asked to enter the name of Author of that file. That member (uploader/linker) is marked as Uploader while Author of the file is shown what actual Author name was entered.

May be I am wrong but It seems vBDownloads stats the file uploader/linker as the Author of the file. I was testing both of them and ONLY this thing is stopping me to use vBDownloads. Would you be please so kind to change this in the coming update of vBDownloads?

Thank you!

We will look into adding this feature in the next major feature update of vBDownloads, however we can't make any promises as feature requests etc by customers obviously receive priority.

Cosmic

I've altered the status of this thread to accepted. I will have this in in the next feature release version of vBDownloads :)

Status
Not open for further replies.