Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Hello
How I can do all Admin Strikes Viewer,Change Log,AdminCP Access Attempts,Failed Logons and Failed Mass Logons History Details (All Activity clean-up) Remove on Watchers: Logins page ? All Reset with default Featuring.

It Fixed with AdminCP Access Attempts,Failed Logons and Failed Mass Logons History Details but Admin Strikes Viewer and Change Log Viewer All Activity clean-up , Where I can Do ?

You'll need to truncate the dbtech_vbsecurity_adminstrikes and dbtech_vbsecurity_changelog database tables :)

Just Enable/Disable Product now Administrator second password not working when set to includes/config.php file, define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true); get error.How i can fix it and now i can't login to admincp.

when set to includes/config.php file, define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true); get error.

Fatal error: Class 'VBSECURITY' not found in /home/nadda/public_html/dbtech/vbsecurity/actions/admin/security.php on line 15

That's 100% normal :)

To remove admin password, run
Code:
UPDATE administrator SET adminpassword = ''
:)

Execute SQL Queries under the "Maintenance" AdminCP menu group :)

Remember to add your table prefix if you use it :)

An error occurred while attempting to execute your query. The following information was returned.
error number: 1146
error desc: Table 'nadda_forumdata.administrator' doesn't exist

You'll need to add your table prefix. You can find your table prefix in config.php

If your table prefix is vb_ you need to change the query to vb_administrator, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSecurity

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings