Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk Purchase Discounts are automatically applied to orders. They require 2 conditions to activate:

• You have atleast 2 items in your cart (or 1 item with a quantity of atleast 2)
  • Your total cart price reaches a target threshold

Customer Loyalty Discounts are automatically applied to orders. They require 2 conditions to activate:

• You have purchased 1 or more items previously
  • The total amount you've spent previously reaches a target threshold

Bulk Purchase
Threshold Discount
US $100.00 / £65.00 / €80.00 5%

Customer Loyalty
Threshold Discount
US $100.00 / £65.00 / €80.00 2.5%

??

Bulk Purchase means if you spend the US $100.00 / £65.00 / €80.00 you will get a discount of 5% off your order.

Customer Loyalty means if you have previously spent US $100.00 / £65.00 / €80.00 you will get 2.5% off your order.

i already spent like 95 usd on vbshout, that means 5 usd extra and i can have access to which disscount?

You would have access to the 2.5% discount going forward after you spend another $5

If you spend more than $100 in this transaction though, you will get access to the 5% discount.

Ok thank you.

I am checking the live feed feature and would be nice if you guys make it similar as facebook about time counter down, when someone post a comment below your main comment it should be not the date, it should be a time counter, like "posted 1 minute ago" and so on.

What you guys are doing is quiet a good job but it could be improved more :)

Do you guys have in mind to make a chat like facebook one? or it is enough with shoutbox?

Regards

Ok thank you.

I am checking the live feed feature and would be nice if you guys make it similar as facebook about time counter down, when someone post a comment below your main comment it should be not the date, it should be a time counter, like "posted 1 minute ago" and so on.

What you guys are doing is quiet a good job but it could be improved more :)

Do you guys have in mind to make a chat like facebook one? or it is enough with shoutbox?

Regards

We don't have any plans to do a FB style chat at the moment no.

Your best bet with feature suggestions is to start a new thread in the forum of the mod to make sure it doesn't get missed when we're planning the next version ^.^ All of our mods (especially beta mods) are updated and have features added to them to make them better as time goes on =)

I would be glad if you guys take a look on my suggestion about shoutbox:

http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f29/about-editor-toolbar-6220/

Regards

You can see at the top of that thread beside "status" it's been marked as under consideration.

What that means is when we are designing the next version, I will look at the feature and gather it with all the other features. Then Fillip H. gives me an estimate of how long each feature will take. From there I work out which features are likely to be useful to most people/are most requested and we squeeze as many as we can in for the update. If it gets added the status gets changed to "implemented". If we can't fit a feature in it goes back into the suggestion pile and is reconsidered during the next update, unless it is impossible to do - then the status is changed to Declined.

errrm where i can find this option? or you mean i need to purchase your mod in order to have this "detailed" option?

No, the "detailed" option is included in the core vBulletin forum software.

In your ACP, navigate to the settings tab and click options. From there click "Date and Time Options". The first box is what you should tick as "detailed".

No, the "detailed" option is included in the core vBulletin forum software.

In your ACP, navigate to the settings tab and click options. From there click "Date and Time Options". The first box is what you should tick as "detailed".

your post got nominated!

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating