Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferruzo

Customer
Ok here some updates regarding my questions:

I could setup the point field into the vbavatars with vbcredits, ok that worked out, great, but something strange happened, when i purchased 1 usd, and i confirmed my payment the points i've purchased appears, thats great too, a message came to me saying i got the points i've purchased, great too, however after 20 minutes i got another message saying that i got more points again (the same amount i got when i've purchased the avatar points) so i wonder why i've got points twice

answer: when you get your money refunded back, the vbcredits considered this as a transaction and the user gets again points (same amoun he purchased, the logic is the points purchase should be automatically removed when refund back happens not the opposite)

And the pending question is:

how i reset all the points and all people start over 0?

why sometimes people get 32 or 36 or 40 points when they got welcome, when the event is setup to 30 points?

I recently got some messages to my admin email about this vbulletin database error:

Database error in vBulletin 4.1.10:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT infractionid, infraction.userid, points, username
FROM infraction AS infraction
LEFT JOIN user AS user USING (userid)
WHERE expires <= 1343337616
AND expires ><> 0
AND action = 0;

MySQL Error : Column 'points' in field list is ambiguous
Error Number : 1052
Request Date : Thursday, July 26th 2012 @ 03:20:16 PM
Error Date : Thursday, July 26th 2012 @ 03:20:17 PM
Script : myurl.com: The Leading Domain Names Site on the Net
Referrer : myurl.com: The Leading Domain Names Site on the Net
IP Address : 88.224.5.10
Username : Unregistered
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version :

in the vbavatars in points field i just put "points" as it says on multiple currency field column.

Last edited:
Support times vary, there is no set response time to threads, he will answer you as soon as he can. ;)

Well i have to wait until darkwaltz4 finish his speed archery game and then encourage to reply my questions i guess.

3 days already waiting for an answer, normally in all the time i made reports the average was 12 hours.

Sorry, had some urgent bugs on dbtech in regards to the contest were supposed to start tomorrow.

Fixed now, and I'm looking at this thread and will update in a moment, just wanted to let you know im finally back.

No problem man, all that i was looking for is an answer, please let me know if you need my admin infos or ftp if you need to check some.

Can you paste a screenshot of your Purchase event settings, after clicking into it and then the Show Advanced Options button. It should definitely be deducting for a refund.

It sounds like you set a Random Addition to your Welcome event, you can check this under the Show Advanced Options button when editing the Welcome event.

Have a look at the mini-manual for recalculating credits (which includes the exact steps for resetting everyone to 0)
https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f62/recalculating-credits-1599/

Does avatars normally work with purchasing through vbcredits? If so, I need to know what the Script value was from your error that you posted, so I can figure out where that was happening.

It will take so long if i give you information as screenshot, i will give you my admincp details so you can check it fast and then give me a reply about what was happened, you recognize the product better than me so checking in there would be easier for you to find out what is happening.

Check your pms please.

Ok, i am waiting for it, let me know if there is any update, because this thread has been created since 26 of july and nothing yet.

I looked at your purchase transactions, and they alternate between being awarded and being removed, which describes the action you were trying.

Also, you have both your avatar currency and credits currency duplicating a lot of the same events - that might be confusing to yourself?

Looks like a bug in the refund part of purchasing credits. to fix, edit (forums)/credits.php find

PHP:
$negate, array('multiplier' => $apiobj->paymentinfo['total']

replace with

PHP:
$negate, array('multiplier' => ( $negate ? -1 : 1 ) * $apiobj->paymentinfo['total']

this has been hotfixed, if instead you want to download the zip from dbtech member area and replace just that file.

I looked at your purchase transactions, and they alternate between being awarded and being removed, which describes the action you were trying.

Also, you have both your avatar currency and credits currency duplicating a lot of the same events - that might be confusing to yourself?

Looks like a bug in the refund part of purchasing credits. to fix, edit (forums)/credits.php find

PHP:
$negate, array('multiplier' => $apiobj->paymentinfo['total']

replace with

PHP:
$negate, array('multiplier' => ( $negate ? -1 : 1 ) * $apiobj->paymentinfo['total']

this has been hotfixed, if instead you want to download the zip from dbtech member area and replace just that file.

Ok the last thing to replace code i already did, so it was a bug which has been fixed right? that means, if a user refund back money it won't get points again right? (it is fixed, when the user get refunded back he will spent avatar points this time, i suppose it will happens the same if the guy do chargeback right?)

About the 2 first things i don't have a clue what u said, i just set config similar as i saw in the credits points, so put "points" in avatar field was wrong?

you already fixed those 2 first things or could you please fix 2 things for me? all that i want is that avatar points works well and no db error and about points have normal calculation, just that.

Thanks

--------

Here another update:

I clicked on "activity amounts configuration", i tried to untick the column "active" for currency: credits.

ss1.png

Then i went down and click on "update", guess what, everything get back to same, all ticked:

ss3.png

Then i clicked on "transaction" option of any option and it shows the following (look on top):

ss2.png

How to fix that?

Last edited:
Do you ONLY want avatar points? I can delete the credits currency for you. Not sure why they didnt update to disabled, but I can check that while i'm in there.
I did not remove the 10 random addition currency setting from your welcome events. I can do that for you as well if you want.

To fix the errors on stats, you can edit (forums)/(admincp)/credits_admin.php find

PHP:
$sql[4] = $str[4] = '';

replace with

PHP:
$sql = $str = array();

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date