Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that all groups can attach images to PM regardless of the groups being excluded. I want only paid members to be able to use this feature on my site, i exclude registered users but they still can use feature.

When a new member tries to send a PM and I require a post count, the member receives a message that they need a higher post count before they can PM, I would like to change what that message says but cannot find its location.

If I buy the branding free does it change the name in the usercp? DBTech - vBSuper PM's

It appears that all groups can attach images to PM regardless of the groups being excluded. I want only paid members to be able to use this feature on my site, i exclude registered users but they still can use feature.
I'll look into this and post back if I need more information :)

When a new member tries to send a PM and I require a post count, the member receives a message that they need a higher post count before they can PM, I would like to change what that message says but cannot find its location.
Have you tried searching for the text in the Phrase Manager?

If I buy the branding free does it change the name in the usercp? DBTech - vBSuper PM's
The branding free does not change the name of the mod, so no.

I'll look into this and post back if I need more information :)

Have you tried searching for the text in the Phrase Manager?

I found it.

The branding free does not change the name of the mod, so no.

I was able to locate this in phrase manager as well and change it.

I still can't get it to not allow certain user groups to not be able to attach photos in PM.

Also I'm having another issue but can't remember now.

I'm unable to replicate this issue. Please make sure your test user does not have additional usergroups that have the permission.

I'm unable to replicate this issue. Please make sure your test user does not have additional usergroups that have the permission.

No additional user groups, I checked and registered users can send each other attachments. I have super pm set so they shouldnt be able to....

Could you please create and PM me with a temporary FTP and AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new FTP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues.

The same applies to AdminCP accounts; they should ideally be temporary accounts created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the FTP account has access to the forum files, and that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it :D

Could you please create and PM me with a temporary FTP and AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new FTP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues.

The same applies to AdminCP accounts; they should ideally be temporary accounts created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the FTP account has access to the forum files, and that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it :D

I would much rather you look at the issues with the "reviews" product you have, but you deleted my post.

I have not deleted your post, you decided to dispute the issue in PayPal rather than allowing us to fix the issues for you. You no longer have access to the Pro support forum for this mod, as you no longer own a license for it.

When you open a dispute, our system revokes access to the license as the money is no longer in our accounts.

I will move your thread to the Lite support forum, which you can still access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSuper PM's

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back