Question i was wondering if i could get some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGC Wolf XV

i have been downloading your DBTech addons from vbulletin.org however it comes up with this error when it tries to install /home/ghoocktg/public_html/dbtech/vbsuper_pm/includes/class_install.php appears to be missing!

i have tried with muliple add ons i was wondering if you had come accross this before im running vB 4.2.2
and have uploaded folders for it many times over. i have went back to check the folder i download but the file it needs isnt there?

any help is much appreciated

Make sure you've uploaded the contents of the "upload" folder of the sub-folder corresponding to your forum version to your public_html folder.

Can you please show me a screenshot of the contents of your public_html folder?

Bear in mind this issue only occurs for the vBSuper PMs product according to the error message, and the vBSuperPMs product has multiple different folders depending on what vB version you're running.

Yeah, that's because you haven't uploaded any of the files. You need to upload the contents of the "upload" folders to that folder.

You need to upload the contents of the "upload" folders to the public_html folder. You have uploaded the "upload" folder itself to the "clientscript" folder, which doesn't work in any way, shape or form.

Please make sure you follow the instructions exactly :)

i didnt realise they were being put into client script which was odd i thought i was uploading them to the public_html im so blind thankyou i knew it was something so simple now i have moved it into the public html it works i feel so stupid now

Hello @SGC Wolf XV,

We hope your ticket regarding vBActivity & Awards has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSuper PM's

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating