Status
Not open for further replies.

cloferba

Customer
vbactivity is a recent mod and has been updated lot of times...

but what about this mod?

lot of users are waiting for the hide bbcode function. And im sure if it will has a bug...this mod will be the last to be fixed.

why?

vbactivity is a recent mod and has been updated lot of times...

but what about this mod?

lot of users are waiting for the hide bbcode function. And im sure if it will has a bug...this mod will be the last to be fixed.

why?

Actually vBActivity was the second mod we ever made, and we launched DBTech with that and vBShout.

APTL is in line to be updated during our update cycle end of sep through oct.

Everyone always feels that their mod is the one that gets missed out, or looked over, but the truth is that the mods all get done in a fair cycle - it just doesn't always feel that way, especially if you weren't here at day 1 to see what was available then =)

Hope that clears it up for you,

Cosmic

APTL? what mod is that?

sorry...im desesperated.

users are angry that they have to reply a thread to see links, and im tired of spam

I'm reading over your replies here and i'm a little confused. IIRC you don't have to reply to see hidden content. The thread/post creator can simply check off "require thanks to view" when they are making a post.

I think what he's trying to say is that he won't use the content hiding functionality until the BBCode is implemented, and he's requiring replies to see content atm as a solution because that's how current HIDE hacks work.

yes..Fillip H. you are right

now...users have the option to "requiere thanks to see post content"..

what lot of users are needing, is a "requiere thanks to see hide content". But this should not be an user option..it should be an admin option.

example:
I set a hide bbcode..
The mod detect an hide bbcode..¨[hide] [/hide]. if it is present on a post or thread...the hide content will be hidden..until the user press the thanks button

Status
Not open for further replies.