Status
Not open for further replies.

sergio00

Customer
Hi

I have pourchased today a VbSlider licence

I have complete all the forms before download it.

I have upload an re installed xms product

I put in the form :
"Branding Free Key
If you have purchased a Branding Free licence, you may enter the key found in its Readme file here." my license number that I can see at "client area " but an error message apperas "Error:
You did not enter a valid value for this setting."

In my readme.txt dont appear any license number,, I put the numbear thats appears at client Area.

What I am doing wrong?
Best regards For the Suport
Sergio

Moved to the correct forum, this is not an issue with our website :)

Our records show that you have not purchased a Branding Free license. The key you are attempting to enter is not a valid Branding Free key, and the Pro version of the mod does not entitle you to remove the branding from the mod.

If you would like to purchase Branding Free, you can do so from this page: [AddOn] Branding Free: vBSlider - DragonByte Tech | vBulletin Mods & Addons

I payed €53,94 EUR for a Lifetime, how much more I must pay? 59.95€? Total Amount Vbslider = 113,89 €??? Tell me if it is correct.

Best regards

If you would like to remove the branding from the vBSlider then you must pay an additional €59.95 yes :)

Download the Branding Free product from your Client Area and open it with a text editor (but please use another editor like Notepad++ instead of the built-in Windows Notepad, since that sometimes has display issues).

Your key will be printed in the step-by-step instructions to add it to your AdminCP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSlider

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back