reeshe

Customer
Looking to purchase your download have but a couple questions.

I see last tested on 4.1.1. I've noticed an update for the lite version at vb.org that makes it compatible with 4.1.4. Does the Gold version also work with 4.1.4?

Will there be a way to add achievements and awards in activity for the pro version of download?

Lastly I don't wont files uploaded to my server....I'd like to use this more as a link directory. Would I be able to turn off or alter the templates to take the upload to server feature out?

Last edited:
Ok thanks..I would really love to have this on 4.1.4. Just want to make sure the pro works before I purchase.

Ok thanks..I would really love to have this on 4.1.4. Just want to make sure the pro works before I purchase.
Hey,

Sorry for the delay. Yes, pro works fine with 4.1.4 currently! :) As for your other questions: There aren't any achievements at the moment but we can look into this for the future and it should be possible to use a link only system! :)

Ok one other question. I was playing on the demo site and noticed the sub-cat have an icon. Is it possible for this to be a thumbnail specific to that subcat? Thanks for response!

Ok one other question. I was playing on the demo site and noticed the sub-cat have an icon. Is it possible for this to be a thumbnail specific to that subcat? Thanks for response!
Not at the moment but we can certainly consider that for the next version! :)