Status
Not open for further replies.

dojunk

Customer
Hey there..
I might have opened same thread for this but when i couldnt find it so here it is..
As I mentioned earlier my board is a huge forum with more then 540k users and 5 million post.. For that reason I might be having this issues..

1.Whenever I click on leaderbord< My server mysql load increase and site starts to keep loading and loading..I have already deactivate the flash version for it..Any advice?

2.In frond end activity panel, navigation dont work.. For example when i click on promotions or trophies (somehow it works on ranking), everything show up but cant go to second page or other pages except first page..URL changes but content doesnt.. Any advice?

Fillip H. if you going to be one who is going to handle this, I have already created an admin account for you and pm the info..

Regards..

Last edited:
In order to properly debug this I'd need an FTP account as well, cause I'll be trying commenting out various parts of the leaderboards and other activity files as you mentioned in order to find where the problems occur.

I'll check them out tomorrow, atm it's 5 AM here so I'm getting ready to turn in for the night ;)

I believe I've fixed it as much as I'm able to - keep in mind that vBSEO is very bad for large sites due to the methods it uses to create its SEO URLs.

I took care of all the pagination issues too :)

Thank you Fillip H...
As you said pagination problems seem to be fixed but leaderboard issue kind a same thing..Oki comparing to before it takes less time but still it increases the mysql load value a lot..It there any way we can disable it in front end or chache it for one week..In addition to that, Leaderboard just shows numbers or points i must say but no user name..

regards..

Usernames are back, sorry bout that.

There's no way to actually disable the leaderboards currently, your best bet would be to edit it out of the templates and remove the .php file from the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back