Status
Not open for further replies.

impaktZygo

Customer
Question about installing NavTabs in vB4.2. Do you have to also install the regular version? We are upgrading from the lite version to the pro version as well (we just upgraded to vB4.2).

How do we get our tabs from the old lite version to the 4.2 pro version?

Issue category fixed :)

vBNavTabs for vBulletin 4.2 is a completely separate system that integrates with the Navigation Manager, to my knowledge there is no way to get existing tabs imported. However, you can manually re-create them :)

Maybe I should rephrase. In the Lite version that we were using before the vB4.2 upgrade we managed the tabs thru the vBNavTabs section of admincp. I still see those tabs in there in admincp, but they obviously no longer work. I just want to make sure I understand (new to vB4.2)...we no longer manage the NavTab tabs in the vB NavTab section of admincp, rather under the Navigation Manager selection under vB Settings? (and would thus have to recreate the tabs in Nav Manager?)

That is correct :)

Once you are done manually transferring your tab configuration you can remove the old cpnav_dbtech_vbnavtabs.xml (or whatever it's called) to avoid future confusion :)

You can also uninstall the old version as well, it is not needed in vB4.2 anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNavTabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings