Status
Not open for further replies.
1) I was wondering if the cache needs to be enabled to get the most out of SEO and load times (website performance)?

2) Also, I see the sitemaps in the folder, however, when I go to google webmaster and put the link in (the link you previously gave me a few posts up) google says it cannot accept them... thanks.

3) Why do I still show the old version number in Plugins and Products, 1.0.3, when I downloaded and installed the newest version 1.0.4?

1) I was wondering if the cache needs to be enabled to get the most out of SEO and load times (website performance)?
If the Datastore caching is enabled in vB's config.php file, it's also enabled in DBSEO.

2) Also, I see the sitemaps in the folder, however, when I go to google webmaster and put the link in (the link you previously gave me a few posts up) google says it cannot accept them... thanks.
That's not an issue in our product. We added our sitemap to WT that way, and so have multiple others :)

3) Why do I still show the old version number in Plugins and Products, 1.0.3, when I downloaded and installed the newest version 1.0.4?
This question is irrelevant as v1.0.5 has been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings