• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Within the next 2-3 weeks a large visual update is being applied to the Dragonbyte MMO theme and also then converted to support vBulletin5. One of the things that is being re-done is the sidebars as well as a lot of other areas of the theme.

Regards,
Scott

@ whoever's job it is to do said upgrade the colour select in VBshout doesn't work in the current version

Hello,

Anything theme related is at the moment down to me, coding, designing, support and upgrades are handled by me. So if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions i'm the best person to send them too.

One of the things we noticed about mods with our themes, is that we have a lot of mods and later this year a lot of themes too. Every time we update a mod we don't really want to update a theme to support it. So we've found a system around that and during the launch of the new themes and the new dragonbyte-tech, we will also be launching that new system to ensure all mod installations, upgrades and more are handled in a much easier way. Without the need of so many XMLs and uploading for clients.

Hopefully if all goes according to plan when you purchase or install a theme, you should only need to install the theme and all mods will be automatically supported. Some that have specific HTML modifications will still need to be uploaded and managed, but that shouldn't be an issue as i think vBNavTabs is the only modification we have that has that requirement.

Regards,
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte MMO

vBulletin 4.1.x vBulletin 4.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating