Status
Not open for further replies.

Recep Balta

Customer
So ı have clicked on rebuild keyword database and it fucked my entire forum giving tons of database error. It is a small forum. IDK what the fuck gonna happen on a big board.! What the fuck man! Why don't you tell it is going to take so long. Fuck!

And the fucking install guide is also fucked up upon openeing it. And your fucking forum is complicated like shit.

It is trying to rebuild the keyword database for about 10 mintues and no one can use the forum in the mena time. What kind of an idiot crated this guide and this process!

What the fuck is that? 135.000 topics but still counting keyword. WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Refunds:
Refunds can be offered in 2 circumstances:

1) The Lite version of a product (if one exists) works on your platform & server, but the Pro version does not and DragonByte Technologies Ltd will not be able to rectify it.
2) The customer has paid for the product, but not yet downloaded it.

Because of the nature of digital software DragonByte Technologies Ltd is unable to offer refunds under any other circumstances.

WOW!
I have been a customer here for a very long time and I can tell that the service and support that is given here will NOT be found anywhere else.
I understand your site is having problems and it has happened to ALL of us at one point or another but just take a deep breath.

With the posts you have written and the attitude you are showing I can't think of many people who would want to help you. I assure you however that these guys will try.

I have amended the description of the Rebuild Keywords feature to indicate that it is a time-intensive and server-intensive process. Thank you for your feedback.

We have bought the pro version but Can't add 300 x 250 banner.
To create a new banner space, to go Manage Banner Spaces and click Add New Banner Space. In the two Dimensions boxes, enter your chosen dimensions.

In order to make this banner space buyable, you need to also go to Manage Prices and click Add New Ad Price (with Banner Space chosen in the drop-down) then select your recently added Banner Space and configure the price as you see fit.

If you need any more assistance, please specify exactly what you're attempting to do and I will attempt to advise you further :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Forum Ads

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back