GoodApples

Customer
Yes, I know this my screen resolution but this looks so bad.
Please limited the number of tabs in each bar. :p
I know...I am careful on my site with this mod. :)

looks bad.png

IIRC it's set up to work on resolutions of 1024x768 or higher, which according to 2011 stats account for 98% or more of peoples displays (Browser Display Statistics) It's not really feasible for us to make it friendlier to smaller resolutions without losing functionality :(

Yes, I know ...I'm just passing it along. :p
I have 1024 X 768 but I believe the percentage is leaning to what is currently being sold.
One day I will upgrade. :) I know my 2008 is old.

Screen Resolution.png

It's almost been a year since I remember you posting about this before. Hopefully someday you can get a bigger monitor and really see what the rest of the world sees. :p

Sends it from work. :)

If anyone wants a quick work around.
I would suggest keeping the tabs limited on each bar between 7-9 with each bar having the same number of tabs.

dbtech currently appears to have
Bar 1 = 11 Tabs
Bar 2 = 12 Tabs

Total 23 Tabs

My Suggestion for dbtech and the length (size) of the tabs on the default skin would be...
Bar 1 = 7 Tabs
Bar 2 = 8 Tabs
Bar 3 = 8 Tabs

Total 23 Tabs

In the future bar 2 & 3 could have a couple more tabs each. :)

That would work to some degree, but it would be dependent on how long the text is for each tab, if the tabs have let's say 8 characters or less it would be fine, but if the tabs have 35 characters each then it would not work.

I agree. :)

Some tabs may need to be moved around.
I sure at some point dbtech is just going decide to have a product dropdown tab with all there products.