Status
Not open for further replies.

Taurus

Customer
Since I get absolutely no support posting an issue in the 'Bugs" section, I hope that someone will see this, and maybe look there at my problem with this mod that I posted almost 12 hours ago.

Please understand that DBTech is a collection of 4 coders (myself, Deceptor, David and Darkwaltz4) and because we each have different coding styles, we generally support our own modifications.
vB Post Templates is made by Deceptor, and he is currently settling into a new house he's recently been approved for :)

We do understand your frustration, but unless it's a really simple issue, the support comes from the original developer only.

Hey Taurus,

I will do my best to support you with this issue as Deceptor, as mentioned above, is currently settling into his new house. Could you please follow the instructions I posted in your issue on the project tracker.

Thanks.

Just a little notice here that i believe your expectations of support are perhaps out of line with our own - We do not have the manpower to instantly resolve all support issues, and our aim is to get to them within 24 hours.

You can take a look at our support policy here: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/conte...rms-Conditions

I do apologise if it doesn't meet your expectations, however our policy is more robust than any of our competitors, and even than vBulletins own, and as such we feel it is very reasonable. It is rare that we get complaints about our support times, however if you are expecting support to answer any questions you have instantly then we will be unable to fulfill those expectations. All of our developers get online once per day minimum to respond to support issues for their modifications, due to timezones and other obligations it is not possible for them to be online often enough to be able to answer every question within 7 hours, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back