Status
Not open for further replies.

zaito

Customer
Hi,

i have a problem when i'm rechecking the achievements, the log show this:

PHP:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '>' in /[..]/dbtech/vbactivity/includes/libs/activity.php(351) : eval()'d code on line 1

for each user.

It's that caused because i just upload the files in pro version without chaning the folders name /dbtech/vbactivity_pro for /dbtech/vbactivity?

hmm did you try changing the folder names? if that hasn't worked then open up activity.php and see if you can spot an > that shouldn't be there (it may have >> instead of > could be a coding error. and remove the spare > that might fix it.

Hi,

i have a problem when i'm rechecking the achievements, the log show this:

PHP:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '>' in /[..]/dbtech/vbactivity/includes/libs/activity.php(351) : eval()'d code on line 1

for each user.

It's that caused because i just upload the files in pro version without chaning the folders name /dbtech/vbactivity_pro for /dbtech/vbactivity?
No, you're not supposed to change folder names or anything.
Is there a way I could have FTP access to your site so that I could investigate and fix this?

Thank you for both answers.

hmm did you try changing the folder names? if that hasn't worked then open up activity.php and see if you can spot an > that shouldn't be there (it may have >> instead of > could be a coding error. and remove the spare > that might fix it.

i'm tryed changing the names, and this action break the forum. After, i tryed to see the line, and i don't see any "bad" code on it.

No, you're not supposed to change folder names or anything.
Is there a way I could have FTP access to your site so that I could investigate and fix this?

It's a little complicated since only the main admin of the community, but not the only one, and seems the other admin don't like that idea.

Can you give me a list of the Achievements you have created, and their Criteria?

Could you set displayorder to 0 on every Achievement, then set one Achievement to 1, and then try recalculating.
Repeat until you get parse error.

I'll then be able to figure out what Criteria is causing you problems :)

Ok! i found it, the achievement causing this parse error it's the "Points (Total) > 499" and "Points (Total) > 199".

Okay, I'll work around that in the next version, for now you can disable them :)

Thank you for the help :) /cheers!!

Just another thing, i know that could be out of place in this post but, you planning put an option for the thropy display (on/off) on "whats going on" block and shoutbox? it maybe really helpfuly.

Not in the next version, but it's definitely something to look into for a future version :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back