Ok, it’s getting a lil crazy with all the copyrights at the bottom

s3ponline

Customer
How about giving some of the members that have paid for multiple products a free branding key.

I mean, I have like a bazillion products and I buy just about all of them that come out. Can I get a little bit of help with all this? :-P

I mean your name is all over my forum anyways.

“Powered by Dragons. Dragonbyte tech.com”

Then you’ll get the forum people and those that like dragons.

Win, win.

Last edited:
even if you buy a branding free key they still put their name there which i find a bit disappointing considering the money they charge for it.

they should change the product description to "a little less branding" so it exactly describes what you don't get for your money.

feel free to sort it ....

Threads: 106,749, Posts: 1,181,516, Members: 15,853, Active Members: 5,962
Welcome to our newest member, Christian80
Blogs: 260, Entries: 370, Last 24 Hours: 0
Latest Blog Entry, NEW ROOFRACK by dberkeley
MySQL Queries vB Optimise has saved this forum: 334,542

even if you buy a branding free key they still put their name there which i find a bit disappointing considering the money they charge for it.

they should change the product description to "a little less branding" so it exactly describes what you don't get for your money.

feel free to sort it ....

This is an option. you don't have to display the MySQL Queries your forum was saved. :) Just uncheck the box and you are branded free!

This is an option. you don't have to display the MySQL Queries your forum was saved. :) Just uncheck the box and you are branded free!

it doesnt turn that bit off on my site...

this isnt in the footer this is in the stats on forum home page

shows up on the site in your sig as well.

Last edited:
Although, personally, I think it would be nice if DBTech had their way of displaying copyrights, nice and neatly (looks to the bottom of the page).