Status
Not open for further replies.

handyman

Customer
Just upgraded vb to 4.2 removed old version of nav tabs and installed new 4.2 version.

Nothing is showing at the top of my forums with this active. It removes my default tabs, chat box. I just get my banner then the forums. ?
Am I supposed to make some other changes to get it to work.

Just need to work out how to make new tabs as dropdowns. Cant even get a new tab up, what is the url for a new tab. ??

The url would be what ever url of the page you are trying to make the tab go to.

The url would be what ever url of the page you are trying to make the tab go to.

That's the problem, I just want a tab that shows sub links to click on.

Before I had a tab called Extras, under extras was links to click on like banned user list, I-spy, forum rules, premium members.......

You would need to know the url of those pages then, vBNavTabs nor vBulletin would not have no way of knowing that.

Yes I know the links but how do I create a tab called Extras then put the sublinks under it so they see them when they click the Extras tab. I cannot seem to just create a tab that does not link to a page.

I need

Extras (when clicked displays the options bellow)
>I-spy
>forum rules
>banned members list

I can create tabs that link to a page but not a tab called Extras as it wants a url. clicking on the help in vb says the url can be left blank but it gives a error message if left blank.

Last edited:
When you create the tab that will act as a dropdown, "Extras" you can add any url in there like memberlist.php it is a limitation in the vBulletin Navigation Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNavTabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings