Bug Major problems with banners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelson

Customer
First, I insert the AdSense code in the banner space and the banner sold, and nothing happens. What did I do wrong?

Second, your mod conflicts with Moderate New User Registrations (ModCP Option) - vBulletin.org Forum, which allows mods to approve members, and totally negates its function,

Third, I inserted banners which are 468x60. I set the header spaces for 468x60, and look what happens.

How do I get rid of the white, and keep the right header banner from invading the top?

Bugs_VBForumAds.gif

Help please!!

ADSENSE is not going into the ads.
This is currently working as intended, see this thread for more details & information: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f220/integrate-other-ad-networks-like-google-adsense-13664/

Can you please specify the nature of the conflict? "It doesn't work" doesn't really tell me anything I need to know in order to fix it :)

Please provide the full description of the problem, as well as step-by-step instructions for how to replicate the problem. Without this information, I am unable to assist you.

THIRD, the WHITE SPACES must be removed. How?
Make the following changes to the dbtech_forumads_global.css CSS Template:
1. .dbtech-wrapper-block - remove border: 1px solid #000000;
2. .dbtech-wrapper-block.dbtech-wrapper-block-noblockbg - remove #FFFFFF

This is currently working as intended, see this thread for more details & information: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f220/integrate-other-ad-networks-like-google-adsense-13664/

In other words, your mod does NOT support ADSENSE. To use it, we have to give up the revenues we receive from ADSENSE.

Can you please specify the nature of the conflict? "It doesn't work" doesn't really tell me anything I need to know in order to fix it :)

Please provide the full description of the problem, as well as step-by-step instructions for how to replicate the problem. Without this information, I am unable to assist you.

There are NO notifications of pending registrations when someone enables your FORUMADS mod. Thus, this mod: Moderate New User Registrations (ModCP Option) - vBulletin.org Forum does NOT show pending registrations to moderators and supermoderators when YOUR mod is enabled. That makes the mod useless.

Make the following changes to the dbtech_forumads_global.css CSS Template:
1. .dbtech-wrapper-block - remove border: 1px solid #000000;
2. .dbtech-wrapper-block.dbtech-wrapper-block-noblockbg - remove #FFFFFF

That file contains none of those elements:

dbtech_forumads_global.css contains the following:

@charset "UTF-8";

.dbtech-wrapper-block {
display:inline-block;
margin:{vb:stylevar dbtech_forumads_block_margin};
border:{vb:stylevar dbtech_forumads_block_border};
}

.dbtech-wrapper-block img {
border:0;
}

.dbtech-wrapper-block.dbtech-wrapper-block-noblockbg {
background:{vb:stylevar dbtech_forumads_noadblock_bg};
}

.dbtech-wrapper-block.dbtech-wrapper-block-phbg {
background:{vb:stylevar dbtech_forumads_placeholder_bg};
}

Thus, I cannot remove what you specified. Your solution does not work.

In other words, your mod does NOT support ADSENSE. To use it, we have to give up the revenues we receive from ADSENSE.
You can still use AdSense banners alongside the banners from this mod. The ability to have AdSense banners rotate alongside sold banners in the same banner space is a feature we intend to implement in the next version, which should be coming within a week or two.

There are NO notifications of pending registrations when someone enables your FORUMADS mod. Thus, this mod: Moderate New User Registrations (ModCP Option) - vBulletin.org Forum does NOT show pending registrations to moderators and supermoderators when YOUR mod is enabled. That makes the mod useless.
I will look into this and post back when I have more information for you or if I need access to your site in order to resolve this issue (e.g. if I can't replicate it locally) :)

That file contains none of those elements:

dbtech_forumads_global.css contains the following:

@charset "UTF-8";

.dbtech-wrapper-block {
display:inline-block;
margin:{vb:stylevar dbtech_forumads_block_margin};
border:{vb:stylevar dbtech_forumads_block_border};
}

.dbtech-wrapper-block img {
border:0;
}

.dbtech-wrapper-block.dbtech-wrapper-block-noblockbg {
background:{vb:stylevar dbtech_forumads_noadblock_bg};
}

.dbtech-wrapper-block.dbtech-wrapper-block-phbg {
background:{vb:stylevar dbtech_forumads_placeholder_bg};
}

Thus, I cannot remove what you specified. Your solution does not work.
Edit the StyleVar dbtech_forumads_block_border and remove the contents of it.

Edit the StyleVar dbtech_forumads_noadblock_bg and remove the contents of the Color setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Forum Ads

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back