Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSpades

Customer
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say that I love the vbShop image pack and I was hoping if there was another one in the works? How soon it will be released? The reason why I bought vbActivity was because you guys provided about 4-5 image packs for the achievements/medals/trophies and they were great to use.

I know some of the staff are working on that RPG mod (which I'm also excited about) but I dunno, I hope one of you are working on another image pack. :)

Hope to hear from you all soon!

We plan on creating more icon packs yes, how soon. well i'll be starting work on another tommorow so expect it sometime in the next few weeks if not sooner. :) glad you liked our first pack.

I'm the monkey behind the image works, anything image related is all my doing :) i'm the Icon master bwhahahaha (insert other names that relate to images here)

We plan on creating more icon packs yes, how soon. well i'll be starting work on another tommorow so expect it sometime in the next few weeks if not sooner. :) glad you liked our first pack.

I'm the monkey behind the image works, anything image related is all my doing :) i'm the Icon master bwhahahaha (insert other names that relate to images here)

Haha nice! So far, I've enjoyed all the image packs I've purchased and I'm really hoping there will be another pack for vbShop coming out shortly. I sort of need another one for a special usergroup on my forums. :)

Regards,

Well as i said we'll be working on some soon :) i'm glad you like all the images you have so far, our next pack will contain the same amount of images and will have the same cool novelty style things you see in the first pack only completely different. i'll happily take suggestions on themes or specifics you'd like to see in future packs and i'll try to accomodate for as many as possible :)

=) as neo said, if theres anything in particular you'd like to see, let us know and we'll try to get some of it in the next pack!

Also, if you'd like a custom pack made just for your website, Neo can do that for you as well :), Just give me a PM detailign what you'd need, and i'll give you an idea of price/timescale =)

Ta muchly for the feedback @RedSpades: =)

yes yes, not many of you know i'm up for hire for custom jobs, although Cosmic is my pimp so he whores me out to anyone who needs my skillz. :p we've decided on the next packs theme, but we ain't telling :p it'll be a little suprise.

Haha cool, I like how you offer custom designs and I'll look into that in the future. My site is gradually getting larger so we'll see how it goes. :)

Thank you for your responses!

Just a heads up we've started work already on 3 new packs which should be finished within this week :) so that is something to get excited about. :)

roughly the same as the previous pack, we're about 2/3's completed the new packs so look forward to releasing them this friday :)

Haha nice Armory addition. I'm going to wait until all the image packs are out then I can purchase the bundle pack.

Also, it is quite apparent that the Categories were badly done for the vbShop. We should have been able to have the categories separated rather than make a category and it appears for BOTH shops...

EDIT: Now looking at the AK47 on the gifts box, it looks way too big... I have settings placed where 8 gifts are displayed in member's postbits and I think if someone was to purchase 8 weapons from the armory, that would extend the gift box and it would be a complete mess...

Last edited:
Icon packs look cool, but why do they cost almost as much as the VBShop itself?

They are priced with the artist's time in mind. With certain mods we can sell them cheaper, because the owners of the company are the creator, so we can accept a smaller amount (e.g with shop) However artwork comes down to the artists hard work, and they need to be paid for it. It takes quite a while to design and create dozens of images, and the artists have to be paid for that time pretty much =)

Thanks for reply. I did something similar awhile back (with 3D desktop images) and the sales were low. Soon as I lowered the price, I did alright :)

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back