Question install on vbulletin cms

Status
Not open for further replies.

twolegit

Customer
i just swtiched to vbulletin cms and reinstalled the slider.xml file for suite but i can't seem to find the widget? any pointers?

should note that i had the slider installed prior to the upgrade to suite...maybe i should reinstall the slider?

Yes, you need to re-install and use the XML file for the suite package. From there, you can just goto Layout Manager in the CMS settings and place the widget in the location you wish.

Brad via Tapatalk

vBSlider

Since you already had it installed, it may not be creating the actual widget (as that is done on an initial version of the install). What you can probably do is edit the product and set the version number to 0.9.0. Then try reinstalling the product. This will ensure all of the installation steps are run for the CMS.

vBSlider

Since you already had it installed, it may not be creating the actual widget (as that is done on an initial version of the install). What you can probably do is edit the product and set the version number to 0.9.0. Then try reinstalling the product. This will ensure all of the installation steps are run for the CMS.

as usual your advice worked like a charm! thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSlider

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings