Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
I get database error when goto In-Depth Analytics in Member and get blank page when goto In-Depth Analytics in Thread.

Database error in vBulletin 4.2.1:

Invalid SQL:
SELECT * FROM

vbbffooterlinkmanager
WHERE status = '1' ORDER BY displayorder;

MySQL Error : MySQL server has gone away
Error Number : 2006
Request Date : Tuesday, August 13th 2013 @ 05:16:24 AM
Error Date : Tuesday, August 13th 2013 @ 05:17:06 AM
Script : http://mysite.com/vbanalytics.php?do=main&action=users
Referrer : http://mysite.com/vbanalytics.php
IP Address :
Username :
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version :

Database error in vBulletin 4.2.1:

Invalid SQL:

INSERT INTO vbdbtech_vbanalytics_scripts
(this_script)
VALUES
('vbanalytics')
ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE
pageviews = pageviews + 1;

MySQL Error : MySQL server has gone away
Error Number : 2006

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not a bug in the software - you can read the MySQL Manual for more information regarding that (very generic) error: MySQL :: MySQL 5.0 Reference Manual :: C.5.2.9 MySQL server has gone away

Unfortunately there's nothing I can change in the script, the error is entirely server-side. The issue is, there's dozens of different probable causes, so you and your host need to work through the troubleshooting options on that page.

Sorry :(

MySQL server has gone away Fixed but Member and Thread view page loading take to long time,any fix for this issue?

The only thing you can do is limit the tracked users via the AdminCP, that will eventually resolve it once the old data is purged.

The only thing you can do is limit the tracked users via the AdminCP, that will eventually resolve it once the old data is purged.

Where i can limit the tracked users via the AdminCP? I did not see any option called limit the tracked users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBAnalytics

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back