Adam H

Customer
Since you guys seem to the be the most active bunch of coders currently working with VB mods i thought this might be worth a go.

Basically there are a couple of mods of which i believe are priceless :

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=83486

This mod is purely genius not only in saving server resources but especially after the breaking on Recaptcha and letting hundreds of bots on to thousands of forums.

I also have the base code to another 3 great mods , I was using them for VB 4.0.2 however they were coded into vbulletin I.e editing files etc and therefore not fit for public distribution. The forum i was using them on i actually sold too so i had no need for them, however if you would like to recreate them as products im sure we can sort a deal out.

I also believe they will bridge the gap between vbulletin and IPB too because these mods are half the reason most young webmasters choose IPB over vbulletin .

Ill get on with the point haha :

1. status update mod with full side bar integration ( like you see on IPB forums )

2. username change mod which also parses all usernames through out the whole board including profiles and threadbits.

3. A rewrite of the famous "one touch ban and clean" .

These will all need converting to the latest version of VB4 and made into products so there is alot of work for you guys if you wish to take them on , however the base code is there to be had.

If you'd like to sort something out feel free to shoot me a message.

We have already released a username change mod and user status mod (you can see it here on DBTech), unless i'm missing something ^^.

We've got over a dozen mods in the queue already, so it's very unlikely we'll be able to make the vbounce one you suggest =(

Cosmic

Back