Status
Not open for further replies.

Replicators

Customer
When i do battle, i don't see the enemy on screen, i can tell where he is when i click a action and then i see a x in a white box as if there is no image referenced for the enemy.

Are you saying it's fixed after creating & chmodding that folder, then editing & saving each enemy?

Could you please create and PM me with a temporary FTP and AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new FTP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues.

The same applies to AdminCP accounts; they should ideally be temporary accounts created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the FTP account has access to the forum files, and that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it :D

Your site has an error with its VaultWiki installation. Details have been PM'd to you.

Update: I may have fixed the issue, can you check again?

I can't get into battles due to the aforementioned VW issue.

It works better than it did, but monsters are still not showing up in battle, bu the issue might be because of the template i use, however what is weird is my creature shows in the box, but the enemies don't, i have to move to see a box appear which only does for a split second to know where he is.

I would check it out further, but my account has lost its access permissions.

Sorry, i thought you had permission but i guess not, i have tested the account and you now have access for sure. Very sorry!

Hey, sorry for the delay.

I've taken care of the problem and added a patch to your site for the issue preventing you from re-generating the enemy monster images since (for resource-conserving reasons) they don't come pre-generated :)

Hey, sorry for the delay.

I've taken care of the problem and added a patch to your site for the issue preventing you from re-generating the enemy monster images since (for resource-conserving reasons) they don't come pre-generated :)

I am having the same issue how is the patch working, I have not checked the permissions so if its 0755 change it to 0777?

The CHMOD instructions in the readme.txt file are necessary in order to ensure that the images can be saved properly :)

Hey Belezor, can you give me the instructions on the patch you gave my site to make the enemies show up? I did a fresh install so, i lost the work you did on the site to make the enemies show up >8(

I believe you just need to edit and re-save monsters, if you've CHMOD'ed the directories as per the readme.txt file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Forumon RPG

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back