• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Question download older version

Status
Not open for further replies.

wEbAddEr

Customer
I did got a lifetime ? license for the arcade vb4 and a lifetime upgrade for vb5.
i can only download the vd5 arcade and not the vb4 one, could you fix this please that i have access to both ?
I'ts because i'm going to restart my site after years of being offline but with vb4 because vd5 don't have much useful mods for me so i do not upgrade my vb license to vb5.

vb4
vBArcade - Lifetime x1
Item# 4202

vb5 upgrade
Upgrade: vBArcade (vB5) - Lifetime x1
Item# 7898

Thanks
wEbAddEr

You cannot have access to both the vB4 and vB5 versions without paying for them separately, so when you upgraded to vB5 you lost the access to the vB4 version.

Ok thx for the info,
Will this be the same when all other mods are being upgraded with lifetime license we need to pay a upgrade ?

That's correct. Due to the significant differences between vB4 and vB5, resulting in almost no code being re-usable, we are forced to charge a small fee for upgrading.

The price for upgrading is currently 25% of the cost of a new licence.

It's also possible to, instead of upgrading, buy a "dual licence" scheme (which is adding a vB5 licence in addition to the existing vB3/vB4 licence) for 50% of the cost of a new licence.

I can downgrade your licence to a vB4 licence if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBArcade

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back