Status
Not open for further replies.

forexgiga

Customer
Hello support,

I just buy vBCredits II Deluxe
and I have follow installation Guide
but I have got database error after upload "product-credit.xml" from AdminCP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product

Please help asap.

The screenshot don't help much, you should be getting a email from your site with the error in it, that is what is needed to see what the issue is.

If you are not getting any emails about the database error please ensure the TECHNICAL EMAIL ADDRESS is filled out correctly in your includes/config.php file.

How long usually I get response?
Please remember that not everybody are in the same time zone as you. You posted your posts at 05:48 AM, 06:35 AM and 07:58 AM, GMT.

That's outside my personal support hours. Other people are in other timezones with other support hours.

Additionally, support is not a part of the price you paid when you bought the modification - that's 100% for the time it took to develop it.

You will get a response as soon as someone is around and has the time to assist you :)

Thank you for response
I have got email notification of database error below

==========================================
Database error in vBulletin 4.2.0:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT administrator.*,
userfield.*, usertextfield.*, user.*, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(passworddate) AS passworddate, user.languageid AS saved_languageid,
IF(displaygroupid=0, user.usergroupid, displaygroupid) AS displaygroupid,
language.phrasegroup_global AS phrasegroup_global,
language.phrasegroup_cphome AS phrasegroup_cphome,
language.phrasegroup_cpglobal AS phrasegroup_cpglobal,
language.phrasegroupinfo AS lang_phrasegroupinfo,
language.options AS lang_options,
language.languagecode AS lang_code,
language.charset AS lang_charset,
language.locale AS lang_locale,
language.imagesoverride AS lang_imagesoverride,
language.dateoverride AS lang_dateoverride,
language.timeoverride AS lang_timeoverride,
language.registereddateoverride AS lang_registereddateoverride,
language.calformat1override AS lang_calformat1override,
language.calformat2override AS lang_calformat2override,
language.logdateoverride AS lang_logdateoverride,
language.decimalsep AS lang_decimalsep,
language.thousandsep AS lang_thousandsep
, (user.usd) AS vbcredits_1, user.usd AS vbcreditsb_1
FROM user AS user
LEFT JOIN userfield AS userfield ON (user.userid = userfield.userid)
LEFT JOIN usertextfield AS usertextfield ON (usertextfield.userid = user.userid) LEFT JOIN administrator AS administrator ON (administrator.userid = user.userid) LEFT JOIN language AS language ON (language.languageid = IF(user.languageid = 0, 1, user.languageid))

WHERE user.userid = 1;

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'user.usd' in 'field list'
Error Number : 1054
Request Date : Sunday, December 16th 2012 @ 02:39:05 PM
Error Date : Sunday, December 16th 2012 @ 02:39:06 PM

Please remember that not everybody are in the same time zone as you. You posted your posts at 05:48 AM, 06:35 AM and 07:58 AM, GMT.

That's outside my personal support hours. Other people are in other timezones with other support hours.

Additionally, support is not a part of the price you paid when you bought the modification - that's 100% for the time it took to develop it.

You will get a response as soon as someone is around and has the time to assist you :)

How if they dont have time for me? or I have to paid to get pro support?
Per as I know support always has time for their client as service at their work time

Could you inform me the support hours?

C/P from FAQ & Aims

Q: What is the DBTech policy on support issues?

A: Support is provided on an as-available basis

Less formal answer:
Paying customers will always be looked at first when it comes to support. If we are unable to diagnose an issue via the forum, our support agents will visit your site to try to diagnose the issue there. They may require ACP and/or FTP access for this. If you fail to provide this then they may be unable to assist you further.

Each modification is supported primarily by the developer responsible for coding it, this means support times can vary between products, and if you have an issue that hasn't been resolved while others have, that's probably why.

Q: What are the normal support response times?

A: There are no guaranteed response times with regards to support

Less formal answer:
Support for mods is provided primarily by the coder of the modification, so the average response time varies from product to product. With that being said we do have internal guidelines about support and response times which our coders are expected to meet:

Major Bugs/Security Risks: Fixed within 24 hours. A major bug would be one which affects the ability of your forum to function, or stops the product from functioning.

Medium Level Bugs: Fixed within 7 days. A medium level bug would be Individual features not working or performing as they should.

Low level issues: Fixed within 60 days. A low level issue would be something aesthetic (a line being a few pixels out) or a feature having a small flaw in its operation (activity bars only count 99% instead of 100) or a non-integral feature not performing as it should (a backup feature having issues with certain server configurations)

We must reiterate that while paying customers get priority support you are not paying for support. Support will be offered for users of our free mods and Lite mods as well, but this is done as and when the agents have time. They do not follow the above response time guidelines.

Were you upgrading vbcredits? What was the previous version? Have you deleted currencies since originally installing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back