Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I was trying to add a mirror after a file was uploaded (the same file my users got fatal error from) but i could not add new mirror, the name was there but there was no textbox i could write my mirror in.

I presume this is a bug since the Label is there but the textbox is missing.

thanks.
What value do you have the Max Files Per Download option set to and how many files does the upload you are trying to add mirrors to contain?

What value do you have the Max Files Per Download option set to and how many files does the upload you are trying to add mirrors to contain?

Max Files Per Download: = 5
how many files = 3 (1 files with 2 screenshots)

done.
when will you go back on vbDownloads ?
I am scheduled to do vBNotifications right now and am not entirely sure what is after that. I have just spent 7 months on Downloads and needed to move onto something new. Once vBNotifications is released then we can give a more definitive time for updating downloads.

I am scheduled to do vBNotifications right now and am not entirely sure what is after that. I have just spent 7 months on Downloads and needed to move onto something new. Once vBNotifications is released then we can give a more definitive time for updating downloads.

yeah, but that was 7 months for a complete new vbdownloads, updating it wont take more than a month. adding those new features and all.

yeah, but that was 7 months for a complete new vbdownloads, updating it wont take more than a month. adding those new features and all.

The point he was making wasn't that it will take 7 months to update vBDownloads again - more that he needs to create a few new products to get his income up. A month is a long time when you're not making any money =P

I don't think it's unreasonable for him to take a few months to create a couple of new products - spending 7 of his last 7 months on vBDownloads is a pretty good update ratio =P

Cosmic

The point he was making wasn't that it will take 7 months to update vBDownloads again - more that he needs to create a few new products to get his income up. A month is a long time when you're not making any money =P

I don't think it's unreasonable for him to take a few months to create a couple of new products - spending 7 of his last 7 months on vBDownloads is a pretty good update ratio =P

Cosmic

ah, interesting, i dont wanna go offtopic. but i always thought that the payment was based on percentage. like you give 30% of what ever purchase is made. etc . . .hence why i suggestd the update.

ah, interesting, i dont wanna go offtopic. but i always thought that the payment was based on percentage. like you give 30% of what ever purchase is made. etc . . .hence why i suggestd the update.

It is indeed - new products means more sales =)

we got a bit drifted apart but about the problem. i mean seriously you cant add mirrors. i suggest try adding a mirror to any of the downloads on the download section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDownloads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings