Bug Arcade does not work with cloudflare

Status
Not open for further replies.

amy-t

Customer
Not that long ago I started using cloudflare on my site to reduce spam and other threats. However I noticed that the arcade games do not work. At first I thought it was the game. After trying several. None worked. They all work on the Ibpro arcade not this one. What it does it start to load and then go to the bottom of the page as it does if you or when you submit a score. How ever you didn't even get to play the game because it does that right after it gets done loading.
As a test I disabled cloudflare and now every games works just fine.

Can you disable cloudflare for specific pages? If so, simply disable it for the arcade.php file.

Also, what provider were the games from? Are all your games ibpro games? It's possible CF is killing the compatibility layer we had to apply to get our arcade working with that arcade mod's games.

I have only tried ibpro arcade games. As I was converting from ipb to vbulletin. I was going to try mochi games but have not gotten around to it yet.
I did some looking and yes does have page rules so I added arcade.php as a rule not to go through cloudflare. I re enabled it and checked games. They still work.

Last edited:
Just as a test I installed a mochi game with cloudflare on and it actually does the same thing, does not work. Disabled it again and boom games work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBArcade

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings