Bug Copyright Management does not work properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden

Customer
Hello,

I would like to contact you because your product works more like before.

Since I reinstall it, it does not seem to work. I still have about ten lines of codes at the bottom of the page.
As I bought many of your products, you can imagine how many lines I have and it is not at all aesthetic.

I would have liked to reduce the size of copyright footer, but unfortunately, your mod does not seem to work properly.

Moreover, I noticed that your product contains only one xml file, the "upload" file is empty. But that's probably normal.
It's just that I expected that this file is not totally empty ...

In any case, thank you in advance for your help!

Hello Fillip!

Thank you, now it seems to works! What did you do? I haven't done anything.

By the way, I noticed on your new design that we could open a new thread very quickly (see the screenshot here: https://d.pr/i/P5c7Iv )

Is this new feature only available on XenForo, is it a mod or can I have it on vBulletin as well?

Thanks for your kind help!

That is only available on XenForo.

I didn't do anything, might just be the fact that it can take up to 24 hours after installation before it'll work.

In my case it tooks more than 24h but the good thing is that I finally was able to reduce this long list.

Btw, if I bought a XenForo license, do you have mods transfer price from vBulletin to XenForo like you offer for vbulletin 4 to vB5? If so, how much would it cost?

Any reason why you moved from vBulletin to XenForo ?

Btw, if I bought a XenForo license, do you have mods transfer price from vBulletin to XenForo like you offer for vbulletin 4 to vB5? If so, how much would it cost?
Depends on the number of mods and other factors, but generally speaking it's $10 per license :)

Any reason why you moved from vBulletin to XenForo ?
XenForo 2 is a much more modern forum software, and I wanted to focus my development efforts on XenForo 2 (and now 2.1), which included a whole new eCommerce software (which we are using here).

Thank you for you reply Fillip. You made me want to get XenForo lol. I'll have to stick with vBulletin and if I can, I'll consider moving to XenForo. From what I see, it seems more stable and very clean.

Hello @Eden,

We hope your ticket regarding Copyright Management has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Copyright Management

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating