Status
Not open for further replies.

crkgb

Customer
If I delete a game it does disappear on the user end arcade page as it should. It also is not in the game list in the admin cp.

But once I import a new game, all those deleted games come back for installation. I think it is not supposed to be like that. Deleted should stay deleted.

Please advise.

This is because the imported games remain in the import directory even when it's copied to the installed games folder.

Please manually remove those games from that folder (see readme.txt for the exact path as I don't remember it off hand, it was CHMOD'ed during install) in order to prevent them from being re-imported.

This is because the imported games remain in the import directory even when it's copied to the installed games folder.

Please manually remove those games from that folder (see readme.txt for the exact path as I don't remember it off hand, it was CHMOD'ed during install) in order to prevent them from being re-imported.

I kinda figured that. I think it would be a good addition to get those deleted from ACP. More professional anyways.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.