Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, what i only want is use avatar points and disable credits, maybe in a future i can use it but for now i want only avatar points

There are twice of this php codes inside the credits_admin.php

$sql[4] = $str[4] = '';

Should i replace both for this code?:

$sql = $str = array();

??

edited: i already done that and it worked, now when i click on transactions it looks fixed.

Last edited:
I would like to know how to disable the charge points, i don't know how some people spent points instear earn points, i don't know where to find this calculations because i would like to disable all charges and just keep the earnings.

Okay, I got rid of the random addition to your welcome event. That will get rid of the range.

I changed the column name for your points back to dbtech_vbactivity_points, to avoid that database error you were getting with infractions. I also disabled the points you were awarding in vbavatars so that you can control that through vbcredits.

I deleted the Credits currency and left your avatar points currency. I noticed that your events for it were all marked disabled - did you edit them individually or did the mass-update function work?

The Charges appear when a post/thread/etc is edited - it is to revert what the user initially got, and then they get a new transaction to reflect any difference. This is how vbcredits works, and the end result is the correct amounts the users should have gotten.

Do you need help with anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings