Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyEasy

Customer
Really hoping you guys can do this.

Is it possible to add a auction section to vBShop rather than the current buy out system it has in place.

Using the same features as vBShop the auction would run along the lines of ebay where a admin or user can add an item and then users can bid on the item until the deadline set by the admin/user.

would be a great addition and would also be willing to pay for this to be added.

thanks in advance

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
We'll take it into consideration for future versions, it sounds like a really interesting and challenging thing to create :D

been looking for a ebay type thing for some time but works just like ebay everything that is sold a % goes to me

Just so we don't have any confusion: This would be exclusively via forum credits, we wouldn't add any real-money auction features to vBShop due to the liability issues that involves.

That being said, it's still perfectly possible to use vBCredits Pro to buy credits via PayPal, and then auction items off with those :)

I doubt vBShop will get this soon, as it just went through a major upgrade about 3 months ago, but it will be looked into in adding it in a future version.

Hey all. I posted this a while ago and notice vbShop is having an update.

Will an auction feature be included?

It's under consideration :)

It's too early to tell one way or the other whether it'll make it in.

Bumping is not required, our vBSupport system lets us track requests made regardless of how long ago they were made :)

For the record it was taken into account but is likely too big a feature to make it in during this update. It's the equivalent of about 10 smaller features in terms of how much time it'll take. Since it's something that most people won't make use of that makes it pretty low priority - though it IS a cool idea.

It'll still be considered next time around though, when the number of requested features might be smaller and it might get a higher priority.

Cosmic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back