Status
Not open for further replies.

Freekoid

Customer
Error found when submitting my quiz on your site for testing purposes.

Warning: Division by zero in [path]/dbtech/vbquiz/actions/quizresults.php on line 118

Error found when submitting my quiz on your site for testing purposes.

Warning: Division by zero in [path]/dbtech/vbquiz/actions/quizresults.php on line 118

The reason you got the error is because the quizzes use a weighted answer. You don't have any answer worth to the correct answers so in the end it gave you a 0 points divided by 0 possible.
I'll put something in there to take care of the error and on the next release probably make an option to choose between creating an evenly scored quiz vs a weighted score quiz.
Thanks for finding that error though :)

Dylan

Dylan Still same error
Code:

I tried to edit my quiz and insert a point for each question answered correctly so the division would be divided making the math work for the end result instead of division by zero.

But I cant edit my questions / Add points :(

Dylan Still same error
Code:

I tried to edit my quiz and insert a point for each question answered correctly so the division would be divided making the math work for the end result instead of division by zero.

But I cant edit my questions / Add points :(

To be able to modify the quiz questions you need to deactivate it first. This is to keep users from taking the test while you are tweaking the questions.
I went in and modified the questions and added a 1 to each correct answer. Brings up a good feature request though, ability for admin to rescore completed quizzes once the quiz has been modified. I'll add that to the next release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBQuiz

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings