Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I tried to do a maintenance by clicking Maintenance > Rescore Nominations.

After the process, the nomination trophy in the postbit area was missing. It was there before we made the maintenance.

Can you check this for us?

Thanks,

Aner

Also, for thread nomination, The user can still nominate a thread even if we did not select the particular forums in the allowed forums selection.

What forum are they able to nominate threads/posts in that they shouldn't? I looked at the active ones and just about every forum is set for them to be able to nominate. I checked a thread in the mod forums and I couldn't nominate the thread/post and same with the questions/help forum that's not selected.

I'll check the maintenance section and see. It looks like the user record is not getting updated right.

What forum are they able to nominate threads/posts in that they shouldn't? I looked at the active ones and just about every forum is set for them to be able to nominate. I checked a thread in the mod forums and I couldn't nominate the thread/post and same with the questions/help forum that's not selected.

I'll check the maintenance section and see. It looks like the user record is not getting updated right.

They were able to nominate the thread from Graveyard Section(Under MOD-ADMIN). This is the thread title that they were able to nominate: school girls 2 **moved**too young**nycov

I'm not sure how he was able to nominate it. I checked and the thread doesn't have the option to do it. I'll look into it and see what I can figure out.

I checked the user table, there are 7 users who have this kind of data: a:3:{i:0;s:2:"22";i:1;s:2:"23";i:2;s:2:"24";} in dbtech_vbnomnom_winners field. The rest of the users were either empty or null.

Just an info.

Any update on this issue?

Please look at the postbit of these users: Sybian (userid: 9), valis23 (userid: 3), jay (userid: 1), badboy (userid: 7), dariogl (userid: 5), ovrload (userid: 6), and sneaky (userid: 8). They all have the trophies.

Those users were the first seven users on database. Seems that the maintenance had issues when there were multiple closed nominations. In our case, there were two closed nominations.

Hope this can be resolved as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Any update on this issue?

Please look at the postbit of these users: Sybian (userid: 9), valis23 (userid: 3), jay (userid: 1), badboy (userid: 7), dariogl (userid: 5), ovrload (userid: 6), and sneaky (userid: 8). They all have the trophies.

Those users were the first seven users on database. Seems that the maintenance had issues when there were multiple closed nominations. In our case, there were two closed nominations.

Hope this can be resolved as soon as possible.

Sorry it took me a bit, I think I have this worked out. I uploaded a new file and ran the maint again, it seems to be working, and hoodj seems very popular on there lol.
Let me know if you see any other problems with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNominate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back