Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunka

Customer
Option Threshold - Post Colour Configuration not working at all.
No matter how many clicks I required to change color, nothin is happend at all. Do you have somewhere on this forum example to see how it is look like? I do not understand what is going to change color? Post text? Postbit background? Name of thread?

Please try viewing the thread with enough clicks of a button in the default (unmodified) style.

I tried but still nothing change... even I do not know (you don't answer) what will change (post color, font color in post, post background...)

It'll look like it does when you tick the Inline Moderation box, just with diffierent colours.

---------- Post added 1st November 2011 at 02:36 ---------- Previous post was 31st October 2011 at 02:18 ----------

Fixed on your forum, fix will be released in the next version :)

It'll look like it does when you tick the Inline Moderation box, just with diffierent colours.

---------- Post added 1st November 2011 at 02:36 ---------- Previous post was 31st October 2011 at 02:18 ----------

Fixed on your forum, fix will be released in the next version :)
I just tried using this for the first time and I am assuming I may have a simular issue but slightly different . Post Colour Configuration has a drop down of colours but were it says font colour it acually changes the background and while it work the colours are to vivid and there is no way to enter a code for a more sutle background that doesn't obscure the default txt. Am I correct to assume I am missing a set of boxes and should be able to select a combination of text and background ? Its very neat and I can see potential for using it, and if posible could imagine in my case for the LOL a pale repeating yellow smily png in the background OR and cow patty for the BS. or possibly a lowering contrast for the slay that made it apear to fade each time till it was nearly gone by the time it triggered the down ranking. that would be quite fun if you can make it happen.
I love this Mod

No, you're not missing anything. The phrase was just incorrect, and I hotfixed it after my previous post.

If you want to change the colours, you can edit dbtech_thanks.css (in CSS Templates for vB4, or Thanks Templates for vB3) and change the background-color definition.

We plan to implement more subtle colours in a future version :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back