Bug Forum manager disable buttons not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishnotsane

Customer
Hi,

I've had this installed a while now and never really had to change anything until I wanted to add a Halloween reaction to the mix for a bit of fun.

However I am only wanting this new 'reaction' button on a certain forum, so obviously I head to Forum Manager within the Thanks/Like Navigation where I can do this, however no matter what I click, it never seems to actually save my selections.. It seems to just refresh the page, and reverts back to how it was before, it doesn't say "Forums edited successfully." like it did previously

Even if I untick a button that is currently disabled within a certain forum, when I click save, the button is ticked again once it refreshes.

Any ideas on this?
Have tried to re-add the XML, but same issue

Last edited:
This will happen if your max_input_vars in php.ini is set too low. Set it to 10000 or higher and then restart Apache.

Check to see you don't have Suhosin installed, as it can have the same effect. If you have a lot of forums, even 10k might not be enough.

Thanks Fillip, worked like a charm. Sorry this had nothing to do with your product, just seemed to use you as tech support for this fix haha.

Hello @Irishnotsane,

We hope your ticket regarding Advanced Post Thanks / Like has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating