Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarab

Customer
Hello,

It been now years since I was looking for gallery for my site, but since almost every option lack some " must have " feature or the lack of real support especially for the long run I decided to choose you xD

Anyway I there is some feature I would like to have:
- I would like to have the first page show the main categories like this site: Wallpapers gallery - Gallery - Anime Paper
- And if I entered a main category it will show me all the subcategories like here: Anime wallpapers - Wallpapers gallery - Gallery - Anime Paper
- The sidebar in the gallery it would be nice if there a block for the tags and when I enter a category it will filter to the categories tags only.

Those three feature especially the first two really what I need and looking for, so please try putting them in the next release ="(

Best Regards,
Sarab

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello,

Finally I install it and see the option xD

There seems an option for showing categories in the main page =D but unfortunately the subcategories appear too with there parent category ="(

Addition to what I said in the first post, about the cinema mod, it would be more beautiful if you make it an Icon to click =D

Yes, when you do a category view it shows all the categories. It doesn't drill down the categories.
The tags block is a good idea, I'll look at adding that.

Yes, when you do a category view it shows all the categories. It doesn't drill down the categories.
The tags block is a good idea, I'll look at adding that.
Yeah and I want the feature to make the view only for the main categories and when I enter one of them the subcategories will appear, so can you make it a feature for the next release ="(?

Status
Not open for further replies.