Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbed

Customer
I'm currently using Photplog as my wallpaper gallery. I'm looking for a replacement and was looking at this gallery as one of my options.

Right now Photoplog doesn't have any support and I doubt it will be updated for VB 5 as it has some issues right now with VB4. We have 4000+ wallpapers and with some additonals options this could be used as a wallpaper gallery also and with your VB5 plans and purchasing other addons from your site this might work.

1) Instant Management have an options to choose default image width that will be shown. I tested uploading wallpapers and my profile was set to 500 and it worked fine but with alot of guest traffic having an option to set the default image width would fix this issue and users could still set it to what they want. I tested it and it still downloads the fullsize wallpaper.

2)Allow Image Download - If set to yes have an option in instant management to disable user selection and have it always download images same with comments have the ability to enable or disable for an instance and not allow members to select.

3)Categories - Have an options so all categories are displayed even when selecting a category and just highlight selected category.

4)Have an option to display full screen image, either by clicking on the image or an icon beside download. dbtgallery.php?do=gallery_image&id=9&gal=gallery&type=full

5)Display Image Information - When set to yes it only shows title, comments member and category, when set to no it has more info like views, size when you hover, if this info can be include when set to yes also.

6)Have an option in instance management to disable the jpeg information when uploading files. so Camera Make, Camera Model, Aperture, ISO can be removed and the upload screen can be cleaned up.

ACP Mass import
Say you upload 100 images have it show thumbnails and have drop down to select category and a box to set userid for each image

Photoplog has a folder for each userid with the images, I was thinking if importing one user at a time and write a script matching the userid and filename then importing title, views and description unless you have any other suggestions.

Thanks

Rob

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.