Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunka

Customer
Is it possible when someone give Thanks or Like, than owner of that post get +1 reputation
For Dislike ==> -1 reputation

I suppose this is a good idea. But in the end I turned off my rep as there were just too many systems going on. Maybe this might make it more functional, but I still think the rep is kind of pointless...or am I missing something that the rep can do? But as a feature to the thanks system it is always good to have it as an option for those that want it ^^

Or at least when somebody give you thanks/like/dislike to have notification about that (like notification for achievements here)

There's currently no option to have any of them affect Reputation. However, it's a frequently requested feature, so I wouldn't be surprised if it made it in the next feature update :)
No word on when that's happening, we have OVER 9000 things to do these days so I leave the prioritising up to Cosmic xD

^ That

On a serious note though, Bels schedule just now is Finish the shop, optimise some stuff, then the RPG - After that he'll be doing a full update cycle of a load of products, including this one =)

After that he'll be doing a full update cycle of a load of products, including this one =)

Great!
New update is close ;)

Hope that you will integrate when somebody give you thanks/like/dislike to have notification about that (like notification for achievements here)and giving thanks/like/dislike will up/down reputation too.

If in next update you integrate changing location postbit, please leave option for location of thanks/like/dislike stay like now.

Notification is a feature in the beta :) Final will have PMs and email as well as rep too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.