Status
Not open for further replies.

vividwarrior

Hello,

For a modification, to use vBCredits in it, I need following info:

Custom Table: Enter your table name including prefix for Custom Units System = ???
Custom Field: Enter your field name for Custom Units System = ???
Custom User Field: Enter your userid field name for Custom Units System = ???

The new pro version of vBCredits II Deluxe released as a beta yesterday includes the ability to sell your vbcredits currencies through any of the vbulletin payment processors seamlessly and without interim pages and allowing your members to choose the amount they want based on your conversion rates.

----------
If you are just configuring your own installed addons, you can use any currency you have installed by going to the currency manager, editing the currency you want, and expanding the advanced options for all of those tech details.

If you are using the default currency that came with vBCredits (you or others may have removed it for something else), the answers to your questions are:
TABLE_PREFIX user, credits, userid

Otherwise, if correct integration with vBCredits II Deluxe is desired such as for writing your own addons, consult http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/threads/1270-vBCredits-II-Deluxe-API for proper integration with its API.

Last edited:
If you are using the default currency that came with vBCredits (you or others may have removed it for something else), the answers to your questions are:
TABLE_PREFIX user, credits, userid

Oh, I think I should have asked this question in vBActivity portion because I am using vBActivity points in vBCredits. Should I ask there or will you reply here?

Last edited:
It would be dbtech_vbactivity_points for the column, the rest is the same.

I am using "vb_" as prefix. So, they will become:

Custom Table: Enter your table name including prefix for Custom Units System = vb_user
Custom Field: Enter your field name for Custom Units System = vb_dbtech_vbactivity_points
Custom User Field: Enter your userid field name for Custom Units System = vb_userid

RIGHT? Or I should not use table prefix with dbtech_vbactivity_points ??

I am using "vb_" as prefix. So, they will become:

Custom Table: Enter your table name including prefix for Custom Units System = vb_user
Custom Field: Enter your field name for Custom Units System = vb_dbtech_vbactivity_points
Custom User Field: Enter your userid field name for Custom Units System = vb_userid

RIGHT? Or I should not use table prefix with dbtech_vbactivity_points ??

It would be:
Custom Field: Enter your field name for Custom Units System = dbtech_vbactivity_points
Custom User Field: Enter your userid field name for Custom Units System = userid

Status
Not open for further replies.