• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Hello
My Site vBSlider Not Working,Its Showing Loading More Than 10 minute,Does not load and nothing happened?Please Fillip H. Can you look into for me?

ScreenShot00088.png

Hello
My Site vBSlider Not Working,Its Showing Loading More Than 10 minute,Does not load and nothing happened?Please Fillip H. Can you look into for me?
EDIT: I've discovered a problem internally with vBSlider that looks like it's the cause. I will post back when there's an update.

Last edited:
Update: A hotfix has been deployed to the latest version of vBSlider that should fix this problem.

I've patched your site (Nirjonadda), thanks :)

Hello,

I just bought this and upgraded from old version and cannot get it to display on cms page.

Thanks

I have it working now. I am just trying to tweak it now but working.

Last edited:
Please check the configuration options and ensure you've set the Articles To Display in the CMS Slider section, displayed the widget somewhere, and flushed the CMS cache.

If neither of those things worked, please start your own thread with a detailed description of what exactly you've tried, along with screenshots of your configuration settings for the CMS and the Slider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSlider

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back