Really Really Need Notification . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budget101

Customer
Hi guys, I really really need some sort of Admin notification, whether it posts in a specified forum, or a pm notification to admin, something that notifies the admin of a "purchase" made in the shop.

Right now, if someone buys something, we have absolutely no way of knowing & since they also don't receive notification, they'll be emailing constantly asking whether or not their "purchase" went through.

It's the only thing that's keep us from putting the mod live on the site, which means I'm stuck installing & using the market mod (blech).

They do receive a notification, of sorts. When they click the shop, it will say "you last purchased at x" which indicates the purchase went through.

We will be adding notifications in a future version, though.

They do receive a notification, of sorts. When they click the shop, it will say "you last purchased at x" which indicates the purchase went through.

I know, but when I ran it live for testing, I was inundated with:

"My purchase didn't work"
"How do I know if my purchase went through?"
"When will I get the item I purchased"
"Where can I see my lottery numbers?"
"I didn't get a lottery ticket in the pm, where is it?"
"How am I supposed to remember my numbers until the drawing?"
"Why doesn't it show my lotto numbers under my purchase?"

and then, as an admin, I have to go back and click on each individual member to see what they purchased, which isn't a very efficient process with 23,000+ members.

Status
Not open for further replies.