Lemmy

I'am really interested in buying your vBActivity & Awards plugin, but I have a question.
Is it possible to award the same medal a few times to a member and replace the picture with every number the medal is awarded? Like this one
bc2_campaign_medal_ribbon.png
1st time awarded
2_r.png
2nd time awarded
3_r.png
3rd time awarded, and so on, and if not is it possible to implant such an option?
Thanks in advance and sorry for the bad english, but I'am german.

Last edited:
Technically yes, but each one would have to be a seperate award, but could have same name, ie:

Post Award 1
VasUMmSEzZIbMkBkyQ2bIDJkhM2SGzJAZMkNmyAyZITNkhsyQGTJDZsgMmSEzZIbM8D8ZHg4H55xz7nr9GKBUpVQlD1VKVUrFzmzU8WWUB+d6ppwFz5BdslH2xo78T5IkfzMR+KSMbmI1AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
VasUMmSEzZIbMkBkyQ2bIDJkhM2SGzJAZMkNmyAyZITNkhsyQGTJDZsgMmSEzZIbM8D8ZHg4H55xz7nr9GKBUpVQlD1VKVUrFzmzU8WWUB+d6ppwFz5BdslH2xo78T5IkfzMR+KSMbmI1AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
bc2_campaign_medal_ribbon.png

Post Award 2
mGog4WNoaAgAmvhlaihUfl0AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
2_r.png

Post Award 3
3_r.png

Technically yes, but each one would have to be a seperate award, but could have same name, ie:

Post Award 1
View attachment 978

Post Award 2
View attachment 979

Post Award 3
3_r.png
Thats how I'am running it at the moment with YAAA, but this is making the Awards list endless, at our old board with phpbb3 we had this Medal Mod wich had the option how often this medal could be awarded and the option to set a dynamic Image wich showed up only in the postbit and on the members profile, but on the Awards list it was showing up only one time, that saved a lot of space. It would be great if this were possible here too.

It's not currently in our plans, but if you post it as a feature request in the vBA forum we'll take it into consideration :)