Status
Not open for further replies.

frankfa

Customer
When I enter the CDN domain for our domain, this plugin assumes that this is where vBulletin is installed. All URLs are re-written to use the domain as the vBulletin installation directory.

I went back to try and change the URL, however it isn't possible to change it in the settings page. I changed it in the database instead. When I changed it I added the domain and the sub-folder (http://xxxxx.com/forums). This change didn't have any effect. After saving clearing the cache and going back into the database, the "/forums" portion was removed to leave only the domain again.

I went into the "\dbtech\vboptimise_pro\includes\class_vboptimise_cdn.php" file and added my sub-folder after each mention of self::$settings['cdnurl']. This seems to work for me now, but it's not an upgrade proof change.

So I guess I need two things:
1) A way to change the CDN url after it is originally setup
2) The CDN portion has to be able to account for vBulletin installations into sub-folder

Thanks

You can uninstall the CDN integration and re-install it in order to update the URL :)

Ok, I followed your instructions and added the subfolder when I reinstalled the cdn integration. Now I can't get any of the assigned folders to work. It doesn't automatically grab the clientscript directory files. It also doesn't grab any of the custom assigned folder that I added. It does still grab assigned files for some reason so my css.php files are using the cdn.

In production, when I use the modified version where I add the subfolder to the code, the assigned folders work correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vB Optimise

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back