Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
ADD ALL THE STUFFS!

---
Mini-icon á la vBAA for the games you are champ of

I was gonna say optionally a ranking position for all games they played but that might be a wee bit intensive...

I think the class 'fieldset' which you use in achievements and shop should be the norm but also optional and use a grid of 6x4 image of games like here.

14l3iok.jpg

This should then make an easier transition to postbit tabs to utilize that code.

vBAA should have its own achievements separate from vBArcade allowing us to show image on 10/20/50/100 high scores etc.

Other ideas for stand alone stuff maybe 'tooltip' when hovering over each arcade image that you have championed in showing top 3 high scores.

I use the vertical and horizontal scroll marquee on my ipb arcade but I think this now looks dated and can be clumsy upon load especially when not on a dedi server.

I would say images of the games you are champion in, probably a 28 x 28 and by clicking on those images redirects you to that arcade game.

Would have to be able to set a limit on how many show up in there, as with alot of games installed, if I was champion in 1800 games, I would not want 1800 images in there.

So if I set the max games to show to 20, it would show only the last 20 games I got the highest score on.

And probably the tooltip like Freekoid said.

Also the trophy icon for the top 3 trophy holders. With a tooltip when you hover over it, it shows (User) has highest score in xx games.

Also the award icon for the longest players. With a tooltip when you hover over it it shows (User) has played xx:xx:xx

And of course it would need to be integrated with postbit tabs.

Last edited:
alright, so list of game icons you are champion in, with a limit (0 to disable). Ensure it would work with postbit tabs.

i like the trophy/medal idea - as part of the username shown everywhere you mean?

I really dislike the marquee as well. Showing stats/rank on hover is too strenuous to compute on postbits, so declining those.

Can we have a CSS 'Stats' tab under the images that opens with how many hours/how many champs/top favourite (this would be the most you played of your favourite) - I can do a mock up in photoshop to show you what it would look like if you want?

What about a 'Challenge Me' ? button or something to get you into the arcade ?

Quick photoshop mockup - with animation :D

2yp16hv.jpg

I'm, doubting my own ideas now. <lol> perhaps this wont work depending on how long postbit legacy is and will it overlap, and what about postbit normal.

Oh well, I had fun creating it :p

Last edited:
I don't see why that would not work, if it does it looks pretty cool though.

Status
Not open for further replies.