Question Navtab issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChipS

Hello Support,

I just installed the Gallery for my vBulletin Version 4.2.5 and when I am on the home page which is actually used by vBadvanced portal the Gallery button is highlighted and not the Home Button.

Is there a work around for this?

Thank you for your time and help Greatly appreciated.

The Gallery home tab is special because it has to generate its menu entries dynamically, so this would be an incompatibility with the two add-ons unfortunately.

Ok thanks for your reply. How would I disable the Gallery tab? I have created another in the Navigation Manager and want to completely disable the one installed via the Mod.

Thank you,

Ok, well in my Navigation Manager there isn't a listing of the Gallery tab other then the one I created. I have uninstalled the Mod and reinstalled and checked the Navigation Manager section and it is still not showing a tab created by the mod, only the one I created.

There's a setting in the instance for whether it should be added to the navbar. Have you tried turning that off?

Yes I Did turn it off I then went into the Navigation Manager and enabled the link I created, but then I lost all the links for the actual Gallery such as "Main Page, Add Album, Upload Images, My Profile and Upload Profile Image"

You could re-add those links manually via the navigation manager rather than relying on the auto-created tab.

Hello @ChipS,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Gallery has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @ChipS,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Gallery has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Gallery

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating