Status
Not open for further replies.

ChatterScene

Customer
One last question I promise:)
I want to know if it is possible to change the navbar name from vbshop to something else.
I changed it in vb shop settings and it only changed it with in the vb shop but not the navbar name itself:)

Phrase Manager -> Search for "vBShop" and change the phrase with varname "dbtech_vbshop_vbshop" :)

One of the things I've done is loaded the plugin found here.

What I was finding out was that I had too many addons that added a tab and I was breaking smaller screens. This plugin allows you to have different tabs with dropdowns. For example, I have a tab called Fun & Games. You click on it and you get Triple Triad, the Arcade, Gameroom and the Daily Flash Game.

One of the things I've done is loaded the plugin found here.

What I was finding out was that I had too many addons that added a tab and I was breaking smaller screens. This plugin allows you to have different tabs with dropdowns. For example, I have a tab called Fun & Games. You click on it and you get Triple Triad, the Arcade, Gameroom and the Daily Flash Game.

Thanks for the info!! Do you perhaps know if there is a similar mod available for vb3.8.x??

I'm afraid I don't. I think we used to have one that allowed for two tab bars in 3.8.x but I can't tell you exactly which one that was. Let me poke around vbulletin.org and see if I still have it marked as installed.

I'm sorry but I don't still have it marked as installed and I didn't search through all 43 pages of mods to find it. But I did get reminded that LiveTopic hasn't been ported over to 4.0.x so now I have a sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back